for all those bugging times

on Saturday, June 12, 2010
this post is for bugger, whom it feels incomplete to know by any other name.
this is for all those things you mean to me
- for bugging me to buy a buy a phone in second semester and not be such a recluse
- i no longer get scared of stray dogs when i see them, i remember all the stories you have told me about Tiger and i have an unnatural kinship with them now.
- for always being there for me no matter what, in very little ways.
- for letting me sit silent through all the bus rides and auto rides, it is something i can only do with you.
it is impossible for me to bid you goodbye tommorow at the airport.

1 comments:

Dark Covenant said...

Buggggggggggaaaaa! I am GLAD I didn't bid you goodbye. Such a cute post. Absolutely love it. There are times spent with you, I never can with anyone else. Thanks for always listening to me whenever I have wanted to talk.
I owe you a lot. Love and more :*